Please consider making a contribution to the Augusta Bar Foundation. The Bar Foundation provides support and contributions for programs and organizations designed to enhance the lives of and improve opportunities for at-risk, disadvantaged, and under-served youth within the Augusta Judicial Circuit. The goal is to give these youth alternatives to crime, violence, substance abuse, and illiteracy with a corresponding reduction in the burden on our courts and system of justice. Learn more about the foundation.
For pledge cards, please contact Sam Nicholson at 706-722-8784 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Georgia Legal Services office is looking for a part-time staff attorney.
- The Durham Law Firm has the office space at 2350 Washington Road, Augusta available for rent. Please contact Danny Durham at (706) 832-2050 for more information.
- Butch Folk is retiring from the practice of law. His office space at 3714 Executive Center Drive in Martinez is available to rent or to buy. For more information, please contact Butch at 706-860-7792 or email@example.com.
- The Hamil Little P.C. firm has Class A office space available for lease in Enterprise Mill. Please contact Kevin Little at 706-722-7886 for information.
- Mickey Avrett has retired and his office space at 440 Greene Street is available to rent. For more information, please contact Mr. Avrett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-564-8448.
- The David L. Huguenin, P.C. firm has space available for lease in its new office building. Please contact 706-855-5000 for information.
- Please check your membership directory information and email any updates to email@example.com.